Wednesday 5 April 2017

Perfectly wrapped with Stampin'Up!

Hello there Wednesday reader :)
This week has been a whirlwind so far, I have just finished getting everything ready for a few days in Amsterdam attending a Stampin'Up! Global Event the equivalent to a Convention.  I am leaving in the morning and cannot wait to spend some time with my Passionettes, (the name of my gorgeous team) immersed in Stampin'Up! inspiration and filled with laughter and joy. I truly love these events and get so giddy spending a few days with all my special friends.

While I will share some of the gifts I have been working on to take with me later on in the week, today I am sharing a card I made for a very hard working demo in my team.

Netty has stepped up a few gears in her business and had a truly magnificent few months so I wanted to make a little card to tell just how proud I am and hoe clever she is.
Perfectly Wrapped by Stampin up

I am willing to bet that this Perfectly Wrapped stamp set its not on many's wish list as it wasn't on mine either, I bought it as it matched the Perfectly Wrapped Project Kit but I have to say having used it a few times now, I really enjoy the different feel it gives. 

Perfectly Wrapped by Stampin'Up

The colour scheme of Crumb Cake(ink and card) , Watermelon Wonder (ink and card) and Basic Black(ink and card) its striking and feminine. I will miss this watermelon colour when it will retire at the end of May.

Perfectly Wrapped by Stampin'Up

The circle layers have been cut on the Big Shot using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies by Stampin'Up! and the scalloped one comes from the Layering Circle Framelits set, all very useful shape in a variety of sizes. I used some linen thread for a bit of texture and topped a bow with a cute wooden flower from the Sending Love set .

Right next time you will hear from me will be via  a scheduled post, I don't really like to schedule as I like to speak to you on that moment and say what I feel but I will make an exception this time round LOL.
Till then thank you for your visit and enjoy the rest of the week.
 Much love 
Monica 
xoxo


Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx