Sunday 2 April 2017

Stampin'Up! Kinda Eclectic for a Silver Celebration

Hello there,

I hope your weekend is still going strong, yet again I have missed my regular blogging day this Friday, it seemed to have been a tough week getting myself organised with the hour changing, hope I will do better next week.

Then yesterday I celebrated my birthday and was too busy enjoying myself to do any blogging but I am here today and I want to share with you Alan's celebratory packaging.
Alan is one of my valued team members and he recently promoted to the Silver title so it was time to spoil him a little bit. He truly is a superstar and runs extremely successful all day workshops in Thorne, not too far from where I live.
Here's what I came up with..

Stampin'Up Kinda Eclectic Celebration

I used to be a big fan of Kind Eclectic stamp set when it launched a few years ago and realised its been ages since I ve used it. Its such a versatile stamp set and I loved how the starburst seemed to resemble fireworks when stamped en masse, so I just went with the idea. 

Stampin'Up Kinda Eclectic

I have used Basic Black, Tip Taupe Top and Basic Grey as my colour way all lifted with some sparkly Silver glimmer paper/card. 

Stampin'Up Kinda Eclectic- Hello You Thinlits

For the gift packaging I have used the Lots of Labels framelits, and for the sentiments I have used the Hello You thinlits  and Crazy About You sentiment set.

Stampin'Up Kinda Eclectic Packaging


The paper comes from the Neutrals Designer Stack  and the stars were cut out of glimmer paper with the Medium Star Punch  and the Confetti Stars Punch

I was so glad I got the opportunity to spoil Alan a little bit and the fact the he lives quite close to me means I was able to deliver his goodies in person and enjoyed a lovely chat.. Bonus !! .

Thank you so much for visiting me enjoy the last few hours of your weekend. 

Much love
 Monica 
xoxo



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx