Friday 13 October 2017

Fancy Folds Blog Hop-The Wiper Fold

Hello there and thank you for visiting me today,
If you are a regular you must be wondering what I am drinking as this is the third blog hop this week !!!

It's the turn of trying our hands at another Fancy Fold and this month we are playing with the wiper fold.
I have honestly never heard of this until recently, but WOW talk about a little interactive surprise, I loved playing with this fun fold and I am sure you will too if you decided to give it a go.
Here's what I came up with


Because of the fun pop up surprise, I knew I wanted to use something fun like a balloon or I even considered a milestone number for a special birthday so.... in the end I chose the Lift Me Up Stamp set from Stampin'Up! and quite a muted colour combo of Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Smoky Slate, on Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock.  So the front of the card is lovely and perfectly acceptable... but then you open it and...


bosh out the balloon POPS !!!! Isn't it cute? what I like even more is that its not hard to do at all and I certainly will be making more of these in the future.


Other lovely details you can see are the yummy Gingham Ribbon in Smoky Slate that perfectly tied in with the scheme and it wouldn't be a Monica card without a bit of bling. Faceted Silver Gems on the ribbon and Clear Rhinestones to decorate the balloons. 

Thank you so much for joining me today now let's hop over to the lovely Satomi and see what she created with this wonderful fun fold.

Many thanks Monica 
xoxxo




1. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (NZ)
2. Monica Gale (UK)
3. Satomi Wellard (Japan)
4. Martha Inchley (Canada)
5. Shannean Moncrieff (Australia)
6. Aude Barbara (France)
7. Miranda Mols (Netherlands)
8. Astrid Hofmann (Austria)
9. France Martin (USA)
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. oh wat een ideee zeg en wat is die mooi geworden... heel mooi

    groetjes manon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx