Thursday 30 November 2017

Always and Forever Stampin Up!!!

Hello there :)
How is your week going?  I am excited as I get to spend this weekend in London, but goodness me I have some many balls up in the air at the minute its all bonkers, so tons to do before my lovely break.
We are renovating the front of our house with a complete new porch so tons of decisions to make for that, as well as endless cups of tea and coffee every day, add a bedroom renovation on top which we actually have to do ourselves ( insert not delighted here) as we left it too late to book a decorator and everyone is now too busy to undertake new work. We have been here three years now and slowly .... very slowly we are still doing rooms.

But let's cut the chatter and move onto my projects today. I had a little reprieve from Christmas makes this week and had to make a wedding ensemble for one of my sister's work colleague.


And like sisters often do, she called at 8 am yesterday morning to ask for this commission which had to be posted out to her by the end of the same day. Ahem.... thank you sister of mine for a bit of advance notice. I really appreciate it LOL

In fairness I was glad to create something else other than Christmas for a bit.


Wood, burlap, lace are all the rage in wedding decor and I love that Stampin'Up! are right on trend with our imagery. The Always and Forever set its fabulous for themed projects to fit in with this look and I was quite pleased with the result.  As well as the card I have made a voucher presentation wallet to match.

Crumb Cake cardstock for the bases, and the lovely Wood Textures Paper Pack married perfectly with the stamp set. Now because the stack is 6" x 6" I had a problem with creating a piece that was long enough for the wallet which was 8". So I created my own version by dragging the Crumb Cake ink pad over a piece of Whisper White card then feeding it through the Pinewood Embossing Folder which by the way it's the best folder in my whole collection. I cannot stop using it, you can buy yours HERE.

Here's a close up of the card and the lacey details 


The hearts and tiny leaves are coloured using the Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Blends. You can find the Burlap Ribbon HERE, the Lovely Lace HERE, Sequin Mini Trim HERE and the fabulous Metallic Washi Tape HERE

What do you think? Different as normal wedding cards go but vey classy looking don't you agree??

To buy any of the products featured head over to my Online Shop  or by clicking any of the bolded out links of the product that interests you. 

Thank you for joining me and if you are not following my Facebook Page yet, head there and give it a LIKE, then join me tonight at 8.30pm GMT for a LIVE crafting session. You will love the cute projects I am sharing. 

Much love 
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx