Monday 19 February 2018

A Quick Ombre Tutorial

Hello there,
Have you had a wonderful weekend??
My plan was not to do very much at all, but after a lazy Saturday morning the outstanding jobs around the house beckoned so we caught up on those and even managed to tidy up the front of the house and prune my climbing rose at the front. I shall be looking forward to tons of blooms this Summer,  if I did my job correctly :)

Di you catch me LIVE on Friday evening??

I showcased this fabulous Ombre Technique on my business page and it got quite a bit of attention.


I designed this version for our team training last week but on the actual tutorial I demonstrated a blue version.


What do you think?? Which one speaks to your soul? Are you a blue or a Pink fan??



These FREE (with a  £45 order) papers are seriously gorgeous, there are four different designs all foiled in cool metallics.Gold, silver or rose gold, some an all over colour some as a mix of of all. Very cool and so easy to use. 


Right got to dash now,  new week here with a busy schedule. Hope your week is going to be wonderful and if you are interested in the tutorial you can watch it HERE.


Thank you for your visit, lots of love until next time 
Monica
xoxo


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx