Saturday 24 February 2018

Easter Bunny Treat Bag from Stampin Up

Hello there,
Are you enjoying your weekend?

I hope so, I was meant to blog this yesterday but crazy, crazy day meant I never got round to it..



I love crafting little treat boxes fro sweets at Easter time and the box from Lots to Love Framelits dies from Stampin Up made creating this one *easy peasy*

White card, for the box itself, the cute Foxy Friends stamp set for the features Layering Ovals for the ears and hands, dyed Ready Shreddie for some textured grass, a few die cut flowers and a pink bow was all it took to create this cutie.


I have a video tutorial for this on my Facebook business page so if you want to see the details check it out HERE .

Thank you so much for joining me, enjoy your weekend <3 nbsp="" p="">

Monica 
xoxo






Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx