Monday 26 February 2018

Petal Palette Elegant Card


Hi there,
Was your weekend fabulous?? I hope so.
I am sharing a gorgeously classy card with you today, and please don't fall over but I even have a video.. a rust video.  I know, I bet you didn't think that was even possible anymore. LOL

Earlier this year I took the decision to start sharing more again, and little by little I have  implementing new strategies which put me at a point where I can offer these a bit more frequent.
Hurrahh I say and I hope you do too :)

Here's the card 


Aren't those colours just gorgeous?? so soft and elegant looking. Sahara Sand for the base and the front layer with a mat of Champagne Foil, that set off the Razzleberry coloured roses perfectly .


Simple but effective, the white embossed outline really makes the image jump off of the card. A bit of  1/4" Organza Ribbon, and a filigree banner in the same metallic as the mat behind the sentiment, complete the touches to this project. 


A little up close and personal and you can really see how gorgeous that filigree banner is. I am a little bit obsessed with it.

What do you think?  You can find a list of all the products used below, and do not forget to use February's code if you fancy any shopping. You will get a lovely gift from me in your postbox. 

Here's today's project video. Enjoy and be gentle with me LOL
Thanks for visiting
Mwah xxx




Product List


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx