Tuesday 20 March 2018

Stampin Up Eclipse Card

Stampin Up Uk Monica Gale Eclipse Card Ideas 
Hello there,

I am sharing a gorgeous Eclipse Card I made recently for my bestie who moved house. I didn't make may cards of this type but they are fun to make and I love how easy it is to spell all sorts of messages with our fabulous Large Letters Dies.

Buy Stampin up uk monica gale

I kept it pretty simple with a square base in Crumb Cake and a simple layer in the same colour. Before I cut my letters out I did a little stamping and I have used a Hostess set for this card called In The City. Its a shame we cannot purchase this as its a fabulous useful set, you can however claim it with your hostess rewards if you place a qualifying order in my Online Shop

Once I stamped everything I coloured the images straight onto the crumb cake with the Stampin Blends Alcohol markers , you can purchase them by the whole collection, you can buy them individually or in packs of two coordinating shades. Check them out really fabulous pens you will not be disappointed.

Buy stampin up uk monica gale

Once I had everything coloured, I simply laid the letters and cut them on the big shot. A few dimensionals to raise the word a little splattering and few accents was all it took to complete my simple but happy card. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today, have a wonderful week and see you again soon.

Much love Monica 
xoxo




Product List


In The City Photopolymer Stamp Set
£14.50
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill
£4.50
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection
£108.00
Large Letters Framelits Dies
£89.00
Twine Baker's Whisper White
£2.75
2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes
£7.75
Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx