Wednesday 14 March 2018

Amazing You Saleabration Blog Hop

Hello there :)
Welcome to our *Amazing You* Stamp To Share Blog Hop. This is definitely one of my favourite Sale a Bration Offerings this time round. It might have something to do with the fact that its has some really great matching framelits.

Amazing You card ideas with Monica Gale

Yikees, look at these colours? Aren't they gorgeous and bright?? I was inspired by a card I saw earlier in the week from a fellow US demo Zahra Premji. Loved those colours together and I was set to used them.

What is so interesting is that this is the second time I have used Lemon lime Twist for these flowers. See my other example HERE where I paired it with So Saffron. 


I love the subtle embossed background and the punchy black. The paper is from the Petal Palette Suite.


I coloured the flowers using an empty Wink Of Stella brush filled with water so the flowers have this sparkly effect to them, real pretty and fab way of getting extra miles out of your empty wink of stella's.

And I have created a video tutorial for you today, so if you fancy seeing me working on this beauty Enjoy, and while you are there DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE to my channel !!!



Thank you so much for joining me today, You can go ahead and visit my lovely friend Nadine and see what she has been up to with this beautiful set.

Barbara Becker - Austria
Cathy Caines - Canada
Monica Gale - UK- You are here
Nadine Koeller - Germany
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Rochelle Blok - Australia


Product List

Amazing You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£0.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
£6.50
Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Striped Ribbon
£7.25
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
£10.00
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock
£7.25
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
£8.25
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx