Friday 23 March 2018

Epic Celebrations from Stampin'Up FREE until end of March

Buy Stampin'Up Epic Celebrations 

Hello there, its Friday and while normally I will be jubilant at the news, I wrote this week off entirely being really ill. Trust me I am not looking for sympathy and I am sick talking about it ( even more sick was being so ill I couldn't even bear to have the sound of the TV on). But its getting a little easier and I just wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart for your kind well wishes, flowers, gifts and thoughts. My face paralysis is doing SO MUCH better, miraculous in fact ( I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy at the weekend after waking up unable to move my face last Sunday). Its a virus and at such hard to predict but it seems it was temporary and I can smile once again with both sides of my face.  So hopefully a little more rest and I will be raring to go again :)

There is not much time left to collect some of the wonderful freebies in this year's Sale A Bration and Epic Celebrations is one of those sets on offer. I love having the trendy imagery perfect for young at heart..


Epic Celebrations free set from Stampin Up


Stampin up Epic Celebrations


I paired the Tutti Frutti papers with the trainer image and used the matching cards and envelopes which are also one of the free choices. The trainers were coloured using ink pads and a blender pen. I love those blender pens so handy to have an whip up for a bit of colouring especially on smaller images like this one.


Epic Celebrations, free from Stampin'Up

 Bermuda bay and Crumb Cake were my ink colours perfect pairing for the bright Lemon lime twist card Base.

What do you think? Bright and cheery isn't it?

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for your visit. Much love Monica xoxo 





Product Supplies List


Epic Celebrations Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£0.00
Tutti-Frutti 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£9.00
Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes
£0.00
Blender Pens
£10.75
Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Striped Ribbon
£7.25
Starburst Punch
£16.00
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
£32.00
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx