Wednesday 11 July 2018

Bouquet Blooms Stamp to Share Blog Hop

Hello there,
And welcome to my blog today. I am excited to have you join me, while I hop with the fabulous girls from the Stamp To Share Design Team.
Each time we blog we focus on a bundle from the current Catalogues and this month we have chosen to showcase Bouquet Blooms Bundle.

And the card I chose is one I have designed for a team event I recently held. We meet quite a few times a year, I design the projects for the day and prepare the kits, we create multiples of one card and swap them amongst ourselves for ideas and generally have A LOT of fun with like minded people. There's a fabulous Joining Offer for this month of July ( you can choose TEN FREE ink pads in your starter kit), and I would love to welcome you to our Fabulous Team if you chose to JOIN NOW 

And here's the card in question


Its a Fanfare Fancy Fold and I have to say I'm a bit taken with this special fold, its easy and looks so nice, maybe not the easiest to photograph though :). The gorgeous papers are the Tea Room Speciality ones, they are a bit different and more lightweight than our normal papers and it made a nice change, they are perfect to be used as envelope liners.

Here's a better view of the fold and those yummy papers..


 I used almost all the design stamps from the set to build my spray of flowers and I simply love that starburst element (so very versatile). The colours for my stamping were Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana.
The beautiful bold sentiment was cut with the Thank You Thinlits Die in Gray Granite and sponged for a cool shaded effect.

A few roses from the Blossoms Elements pack and some gorgeous Tea Room Ribbonwas all it needed to call this card done.
What do you think? I hope you like it now please hop on to my friend Nadine and see what delights she has in store using this bundle.


You can check the individual links on the hop by clocking on the person's name,

Amy Koenders - USA

Barbara Becker - Austria

Caroline van der Straaten- Netherlands 

Monica Gale - UK- YOU ARE HERE 

Nadine Koeller - Germany


Rochelle Blok - Australia

Product List

Bouquet Blooms Photopolymer Bundle
£36.00
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
£13.00
Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack
£7.50
Blossoms Elements
£7.50
Thank You Thinlits Die
£17.00
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad
£7.00
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad
£6.00
Card Stock A4 Coastal Cabana
£8.00
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx