Wednesday 29 August 2018

Anything but a card with the Be Inspired Team


Hello, helloooo
I am back from my Summer break and it feels so good to be back!!! I hope you enjoyed what is quite possibly the best Summer (here in the UK) in decades.
Today, I am hopping with my friends from the *Be Inspired Team* and anything but a card was our theme. I struck lucky as I designed these projects months ago for a team training I organised and didn't get round to share them here with you, so today is that day.



The trio of goodies were created using products from the gorgeous Tea Room Suite  by Stampin'Up!  Lush colours accented with copper details make for a perfectly coordinated set, that is oh so stylish. 


And certainly these mini copper tins are the cutest package idea ever. They are breeze to decorate and could hold so many gifts, in my case they hold some delicious tea. The Tea Room papers in this collection are thinner than our usual ones, which makes them so much better for layering like I've done here, simply wrap a band of the more solid pater around the tin then fussy cut some of the gorgeous blooms to arrange around the sentiment medallion . I simply adore the colour scheme of Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Soft Suede to match the Copper Tea Tin and Copper Vinyl Stickers


I know, I know this was meant to be ANYTHING but A CARD and look what I just sneaked in!!  In fairness I have two projects that are not cards here but the three of them together make a better visual so I hope you are not too mad at me. 
I love that sentiment and the cute cup which I decorated simply on the card. 

I want to thank you for joining me today and I hope the rest of your week will go smoothly. Now please hop over to the lovely Maike and see what she has in store today.

Thank you so  much for your visit, much love Monica xx






Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx