Sunday 1 July 2018

Join Stampin'Up! for only £99 and receive 10 FREE ink pads in July

Hello , hello ..

Yes its Sunday and here I am posting on my blog, which you know doesn't usually happen but this is far to exciting to wait.

Its first of the month and we have fabulous joining offer. Honestly if you thought of joining or been a demonstrator before and fancy coming back, well RIGHT NOW is a fabulous time !!!

Join Stampin Up for £99 and get 10 free ink pads


See that stack of ink pads??? Well from today till the end of July you can choose a full colour collection of 10 ink pads. 



Join Stampin Up for £99 and get 10 free ink pads

 If you you have ever wondered what life as a demonstrator is like, and you would like know more, please contact me. I have been a demonstrator for 10 years and mentored many demonstrators on the path of running successful businesses with Stampin'Up! Equally I have team members who are just enjoying the benefits of being a demo without running a business. You choose what you want from it and I will fully support you and your decisions.  I LOVE my team, they are also my support network and I love getting together with them through the year either at our face to face events or in our private Facebook groups. 

We have the best team out there (ladies and chaps) and a right mixture, some have joined to simply enjoy the discount for themselves, some are selling to a few crafty friends and some are running this as their full time job. 

Its a real mix and that is what makes it amazing, whatever your aim is, you can guarantee that there is someone in the team you can relate to, who can help you and support you along the way.

And you get me, I have 10 years worth of experience, I have achieved every single Incentive Trip over the years I have learned well every aspect of this business (sometimes the hard way LOL) which means you will get to benefit from all this knowledge. I am still running a mixture of events from classes that last a few hours to full weekend Retreats and have a growing Online Business too. I have learned a lot in this time and will be able to hold your hand, mentor and help you grow.

Send me a message if you would like to learn more I would love to chat and maybe even welcome you to our fab team. You can check out the Amazing DEAL on signing up right not. 

And here's a few some suggested Starter Kit bundles that showcase just HOW MUCH product you can get for only £99.


Join Stampin Up for £99 and get 10 free ink pads



Join Stampin Up for £99 and get 10 free ink pads



Join Stampin Up for £99 and get 10 free ink pads



Like what you see?? do not need any extra info ?? You can SIGN UP HERE.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend, much love Monica xoxo


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx