Thursday 7 May 2009

Birthday Passionette !!!

Is Sally's Happy Birthday today!! Sally was my first ever recruit and she joined my team soon after I joined myself. This is the card I made for her special day

Sally loves the colour pink so of course I included this into my card but I decided to stay clear from the *too pink* combo and paired a Pretty in Pink nestability layer with Always Artichoke and some So Saffron designer paper for a feminine feel. The main image comes from the ever so beautiful Soft Summer stamp set and sentiment from the Sincere Salutations set, taffeta ribbon in Pretty in Pink was tied in a bow. Hope you truly had a lovely day Sally and I hope you liked the card.


Now have you heard about the special offer on the designer papers yet? How about the special offer to join as a demonstrator? Oh the possibilities!!!!!! The special offer for may is for the designer series papers, Buy THREE packs of designer papers and get the FOURTH pack FREE. A super deal indeed and a perfect opportunity for a paper share. For just £15 including postage you will receive one 6x6 sheet of double sided patterned paper from each of the following paper packs:

Summer Picnic

Haiku

Rainbow Sherbet

Holiday Treasures

Junior Varsity

Sweet Always

Tea & Crumpets

Spiced Cider

Bashful Blue Patterns

So Saffron Patterns

Chocolate Chip Patterns

Rose Red Patterns

Old Olive Patterns

Pumpkin Pie Patterns

Washington Apple (from the mini)

Tea Party (from the mini)

Ski Slope (from the mini)

Fall Flowers (retired)

Cutie Pie (retired)

An amazing 120 sheets of 6x6 different designer series paper. A fabulous deal and a super way of sampling all of them at this special price. To take a place in the share email me at telemech01@aol.com

I reserve the right to substitute any retired packs of paper if they happen to go out of stock at the time of ordering .

Also did you know that you can join my team for just £99 in the month of May ? An amazing opportunity signing up with this special scrapbooking focused Starter Kit. Get in touch with me if you would like to find out more about becoming a demonstrator and starting your own business at this low,low price. Thanks M xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Mon - lucky Sally! Great colour scheme - very clever & works so well!

    Have a great weekend honey, love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Monica, I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your birthday card for Sally. Really having fun doing your Stamp with Us projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. special card love it (but then I haven't seen anything of your I didn't like)you are so talented!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx