Tuesday, 12 May 2009

I CAN DO CUTE....

Hello, did you think I cannot do cute? Huh did you? Well just look at this little cutie here Jo one of my new downline came round to mine yesterday and we had a little play, now on Sunday night Dawn send me a message to ask if I had Caz's address as it was her birthday on Tuesday( Today). So knowing it was her special day I thought I would make and send her a card. Caz loves frogs and have decided one a pink one made from punches. I took my inspiration from those ones here and changed it about a bit. The colour combo is Bashful blue, Old Olive and Regal Rose. I used the Seeing Spots stamp set the large Oval punch the 13/8"circle punch, three for you flower punch for the feet 1/2"circle, 1/4"circle punch, made a iklle bow from a piece of red gingham, soo cute. Jo kindly made me the best lily pad ever and suggested I stuck some dew drops onto it for a even more realistic look. I cannot tell you how much fun making this was and we ended up having a right giggle and a laugh making them. Caz I hope you had a lovely day and I hope you loved your card. Jo thank you for a lovely day and thank you for my private demos.
Update on paper shares, I have filled two of them but still need 3 people on the third one so if you would like to take part please get in touch with me at telemech01@aol.com.
Hugs M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!