Wednesday 3 February 2010

Stampin'Up! Whimsical Wings

Hello how are you? We have SNOW covered everything once again!! The roads are so bad I did my fab impression of a sledge coming home from work tonight and I was not that impressed. I don't think it will last long this time but I am still not impressed LOL>
Well before I show you what I have made recently let me just say what a wonderful response I had to my Haiti appeal, I am delighted to have sold 5 sets already, thank you so much to those that ordered I am hopeful that I will reach my goal of selling 10 in the month of February and raising some much needed funds. THANK YOU !!
I have managed to grab some time making a card the other day, I think I have just about caught up with everything including the ironing pile so hopefully I will have a bit more ME time. Working and running your own business can be challenging but I am getting better at managing my time so that helps. Ok so here s my latest masterpiece LOL
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Now as you might have noticed I don't use a great deal of patterned paper on my projects, that's because I am a stamper at heart and I am content using my stamps to create backgrounds. But I DO love pretty paper and I think maybe that's part of the problem, I am not using it much cos I don't like cutting into it. Anyway I took a deep breath and used a .......tiny strip of Nouveau Chic. Seriously I fell in love with this, at first I thought they were a bit morbid looking( well you know me and my love of bright colours) but as soon as I clapped eyes on them IRL I was hooked. Very pretty. The colours used are Sage Shadow, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. I really like how this turned out, the image from the level 2 hostess set Whimsical Wings was stamped using markers but not by myself, it was stamped by Jane one of my friend and customers at my house late last year and she left it with me asking if I could turn it into a card . Well Jane I finally got round to use it, I hope you like it. Right better go to bed now as is nearly midnight, big hugs see you again soon xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. ooooh loving the colours on this!

    Shiela has bought this pack of papers, and it's absolutely lush! A definate must have on my list!

    love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Monica fabby colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Monica.....very elegant.


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a beautiful card Monica, the colour combo is just lush! Hope your snow has gone, it didn't last long here (thankfully:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation Monica! Very well done...tfs!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful,the colours are just lovely. How long do you think an average card takes you? They are always so lovely and detailed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx