Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Birthday Passionette

Hello there, i hope you are well, the sun is shining here today thank Goodness.

Today is Tara’s Happy Day and here s the card i have sent her.

tara

She loves purple and lilacs and I went for bold Perfect Plum with lucky limeade and a splash of Pool Party.

I went a bit crazy creating a latticed window using the fabulous Framelits and some thin pieces of paper.

tara close

I used the Bordering on Romance stamp set and coloured the flowers using markers.

Did you spot the frilly bottom? I love our Simply Scored board and I have used it here to create a very simple pleated skirt for my card.

Sentiment yet again from the Curly Cute stamp set.

Tara Happy birthday I hope you enjoy your day.

Thank you for stopping by see you again soon, hugs xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!