Tuesday 5 February 2013

Collage curious

Hello there how are you today? Did you enjoy our blog hop? I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments :)

today i am sharing some cards I made a while ago during a crafty session with a sweet friend ( hello JO :))

I had to send out a few team congratulations and I chose to use the gorgeous collage curious stamp set. I LOVE this set and it is my favourite from the whole of the Spring catalogue.

recognition

There are lots of sweet small layering elements which work perfectly in harmony with one another.

I started off using a crumb cake version of the card then changed it up a bit and made some using the navy card stock,

recognition card crumb recognition card

The bottle caps were flattened using the Big Shot and you can see the gossamer lace peeking from behind, I am in love with this stamp and can’t stop using it.( I know I keep repeating myself)

And I sent a little gift to the hardworking peeps packaged in a little cute box made with the fabby Simply Scored board.

recognition gift

How gorgeous?

Right I need to go as I am desperately juggling seventeen balls at the minute but I will be back tomorrow with a Passionette birthday card !!!!!!!!!

To place an order at anytime for any of these items please email me at telemech01@aol.com :)

see you tomorrow and big hugs xx

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. I like being called a happy peep! That cute little box had nice goodies inside too! Thanks, Monica.You look after us so well no wonder you have such a big team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful card and matching gift box. What are the dimensions on your box? Cheers Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello luvvy - lovely cards as usual enjoyed our day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx