Thursday, 21 February 2013

Patterned occasions

Hello there, how are you doing?  Yet again I left it to long between updates :(

But I am here sharing again today because inspite of my quiet blogging crafting is still happening, classes and training events are still taking place. So I am sharing a card I made a while ago for a dear friend, using the Patterned Occasions free SAB set.

latte sab

I like the images in these set as they cover a range of occasions (you would have never have guessed by reading the title alone *wink*) and they lend themselves to lots of  layering which I also love because this uses punches and punches makes crafting so much quicker.

That being said is the colours what I like best about this card,. Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party and crisp Whisper White= yummy combo.

I coloured the lovely coffee cup using our gorgeous markers then punch it out with the 1 3/4” circle punch. This was layered onto a Pool Party scallop circle punch measuring 2 3/8” and the whole lot was added to a real Red circle shape measuring 2 1/2”. Here’s a close up

latte sab close

For the background I used a Square Scallop Die and the white layer was embossed with the popular Chevron embossing folder.

The designer paper is called Sycamore Street  and is available as a FREE gift when you place an order of £45 from now until 21 March. To find out what else is on offer have a READ HERE.

Right I am off as I need to finish off preparing for a workshop tonight then I am off to London tomorrow to see a delicious little boy (cannot wait !!)

thank you so much for visiting see you again soon I hope :), till then HUGS xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!