Saturday 30 March 2013

Another dress

Hello there, the sun is shining here today:)

I am having so much fun with the Dress Up framelits set I just can’t stop using it. The card I am sharing today is a card I made last week for Jo Jo  my dear friend, to celebrate her birthday.

jo jo s HB

This card turned out so dimensional!! The frilly skirt was made with the wonderful wide 2 tone ribbon and the fabby sticky sheets. And I finally got to use my new flower fusion sizzlet, I had it since November *shock*. Naturally I can’t stop using that now, funny how new things become our favourites for a while.

Here’s a little close up to see that fabulous 3 D- ness.jo jo s HB close  The papers are from the Tea For Two collection and the sentiment is from the Occasions Alphabet punched our with the 1 3/8” circle punch.

Thank you for your visit, come back tomorrow for some more eye candy :).

But before I go the extended kit offer is still on until tomorrow and Sandie my newest recruit took full advantage of it. Are you tempted as well? Here’s the deal in a  nutshell..

CHOOSE £162.50 OF PRODUCTS IN YOUR STARTER KIT FOR ONLY £99 UNTIL 31 MARCH 2013.

FIND OUT MORE HERE then contact me at telemech01@aol.com

till next time big hugs xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx