Friday 29 March 2013

THREE CHEERS FOR THE LONG WEEKEND

Hello everyone, I hope that as you read this you will be comfortable and you will have started your Easter weekend in style.

I haven’t got a Easter Project to share with you today,  but I have a card which we made at last month’s card club. And it is a celebratory card so pretty fitting :)

cheers for you

We made masculine cards in that session as the ladies made a comment that they have run out of their male suitable projects.

I love Pumpkin Pie and its been such a long time since I used it. I paired it here with Wild Wasabi and Island Indigo. The Happy Hour stamp set is a fab set for almost every occasion and celebration. I inked the stamps using our fabulous Markers and simply punched the images with the 1” circle punch. The Pumpkin Pie matting layer was punched out using the 1 3/8” circle punch.

The houndstooth embossing folder was used for the textured background.

cheers for you close

And here’s a little hardware with some linen thread added to the sentiment banner.

I hope you like my simple project I have scheduled blog posts for every day this long weekend so please come back and visit me :)

Before I go and wish you all a Happy Easter I need to let you know about the extended SAB starter Kit offer

 CHOOSE £162.50 OF PRODUCTS IN YOUR STARTER KIT FOR ONLY £99 UNTIL 31 MARCH 2013. 

FIND OUT MORE HERE

Thank you for stopping by till next time Big HUGS  xx

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx