Wednesday 6 March 2013

Case-ing Sara

Hello there how is your week going?  Not long and we will be saying TGIF again, time is flying for sure.

Today I am sharing some cards I sent out to my promoting Passionettes earlier this week, and I cased one of the projects Shelli’s daughter, Sara shared HERE.

I loved the inking of the frame only, it was a why didn’t I think of that ? moment for me and I also loved the butterfly element. I changed things up a bit and this is what I ended up with

curly cute congrats

Yummy combo of Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Very Vanilla to coordinate with the fabulous Newsprint Designer Paper.

Two of our butterfly punches were layered up one punched from designer paper the other stamped in pool Party ink and punched out with the new butterfly punch available in the Spring- Summer catalogue.

curly cute congrats  gift

I also made up a little matching gift box that I decorated with the help of the Pop Up Posies Designer kit, lovely ready embossed tags and pretty die cut flowers that are perfect for layering a bit of ruffling up :)

curly cute gift

Here’s one more look of the card, notice the lovely splodges? they were done with the vanilla smooch spritz

curly cute congrats 1

Want to find out more about joining the Stampin’Up! Family and becoming a Passionette? Read more info HERE then get in touch for a friendly no nonsense chat. Joining is easy and if you sign before 22 March you can choose £162.50 worth of products of your choice for only £99, how’s that for a total start up cost of a business?

I am off now but please think of me tomorrow as we are having our central heating system changed and this means we will have no heating or hot water for at least 24 hours :( . And typically after the glorious sunshine and warmer temperatures we had all last week this week it is FREEZING cold and is set to stay. I do however have a plan to book into a nearby hotel in things get bad. So I might or I might not see you tomorrow. Till then Big Hugs xxx

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx