Friday 8 March 2013

Dresses everywhere

Helloooo, I hope you are warmer than I am :). Currently sat here with no water, no gas and no heating luckly I have electricity and some fan heaters beaming on my shins as I type this. Only a few more hours and I shall be warm again.

So until then I decided to blog and show you more dresses I made for a few Birthday Passionettes who celebrated their birthdays this last week.

This first one is similar to the one I blogged before in terms of colours and papers used only this time I popped the dress onto a twisted easel card.

dress up easel_

Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party with a splash of Summer Starfruit from the Sycamore Street papers.

dress up easel close

Sentiment from the Petite Pairs layered with the Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches. Very Vanilla seam binding matches the pretty trim flower on the waist line. And spot the honeycomb embossing folder in the background.

Next a different card for Terri a new passionette who’s birthday was yesterday :) and this time I made a dress from real fabric :), summer smooches Fabric.

dress up HB

Our adhesive sheets are brilliant for making quick adhesive die cuts and it works perfect with fabric as well.

I am craving warmer weather so much and I went for bright and cheery colours with this card. Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Real Red.

dress up HB close

Sentiment from the Perfectly Penned set and Real red narrow grosgrain ribbon was tied around the waist.

The embossing folder can still be yours free with a order of £45 until 22 march and make sure you admire the blingy neck piece made with our super sparkly rhinestones.

I sent a kit to make this project to all my Virtual Stamp members, the lovely Carol helped me cut lots and lots of these dresses early this week. I think we got 17 dresses from each 12x12 fabric covered piece.

And I am now looking for new members to start another Virtual Club.  Would you like to collect a bit of product each month? would you like to earn FREE product without spending a big amount in one go? Then my Virtual Club is the answer, I am starting a new club at the end of March and if you would like to join it please get in touch. You can find out more HERE.

Right I have to prep for our Special Class this Sunday then no doubt lots of cleaning however I am looking forward to putting my bikini on tonight as I reckon it will be hot enough  :)

See you again soon thank you for stopping by, hugs xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Awwwwww...sending hugs to keep you warm!!! We had water, but no HOT water for like 3 days I think it was, last year. Some debaucle with the hot water heater, and I would not want to experience that again. Should've been hours, was days instead :-O I feel for you, and hope it ends soon and the heat and water stays for good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx