Thursday 14 March 2013

Welcome :)

Hello and  welcome to my blog today :). I am sure someone winds the time up to go quicker because it seems like the days are only minutes long right now. Is it the same for you? I am pretty sure the answer is yes.

And no sign of Spring just yet either. Since our heating was completed we had nothing but snow and blizzards and minus temperatures. Talking about our heating system, it is so efficient now that I keep scalding my hands with the extra hot water *ooops*. It is also nice to have the underfloor heating in our conservatory working again, hubby turned it off before winter as he thought it was leaking but the nice engineer checked it and we have toasty warm floors that Nico absolutely loves :).

Right let me share some pretties with you, this time I will share a few of the welcomes sent to my new team members.

w is for welcome

Sale a Bration is one of the most perfect times to join as a demonstrator and the bumper Starter Kit is such good value. The Company is growing all the time which means more and more crafters realize the opportunity of running their own business with such a low start up cost. Are you interested in making some money from your hobby? Then have a chat with me today about how you can become a demonstrator.

w is for welcome 1 The card uses the Occassions alphabet and Bloomin Marvellous SAB set.  I fell in love with this Alphabet at our Convention, I received a gift at a Special reception SU organized for their higher titles that made me fall head over heels for it. You can see the pretty tag that drove me to this purchase HERE.

I used the markers to ink the stamp with more than one colour and I even left a little word out, the phrase reads W is for welcome, so happy to have you here.  I decided to leave *here* out for these cards. This is the number one reason I love our markers so much, the offer you so much flexibility, and they are easy peasy to work with as little Luca would say, Easy Peasy is a word used all the time now a days :)

w is for welcome close

Yes I realize that I am still working with the same colours but I cannot get enough of this gorgeous designer paper. I will miss it for sure and I stocked on a few extra packs for future use, they are still FREE until the 22 March. Combo is Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit on Crumb cake base.

Oh the fancy bits? they are made with the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and the border with the Finishing Touches Edgelits.

These packs were sent out at the beginning of the month and now I am ready to make some more. If you wish to join me and our team of Passionettes please do it sooner rather than later so I can make more packs in one session LOL.

You can contact me for more information about becoming a demonstrator or read more HERE.

Right I need to dash as Carol is coming today and we are working on pretties for the RETREAT :) I am sooo excited about it but the heat is on now.
Take care and thanks as always for your visit. Till next time hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx