Monday 6 May 2013

EXCITED.COM by This and That ………and ONLINE CLASS

(Please scroll down for more recent posts)

Hello there I am bright and early today as I leave for Manchester today to spend the next three days exhibiting Stampin’Up! goodness at the Creative Crafts Show at Manchester Central with two other fellow demonstrators. But before I set off down that M62 let me tell you about something that makes me want to squeal out loud. We have a new product range out which you can start buying  from TODAY.this n tat1

If you keep your finger on the pulse you would have already seen these fabby smashbook projects and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have them here as well. What are they? They are portable journals in which you can record your daily happenings or a holiday or the planning of a special event, SKY’s the limit as far as the different things these books can be used for. We all have things we want to record, from special birthdays to sketches and papercraft ideas you name it. They make fabulous gifts and from my point of view it would make a perfect online class!! And this is what I am offering you today the chance to make your own fabby book yours. Purchase your bundle from myself for only £ 29.24 plus £4.95 postage today and on the 15 May I will start a series of on line classes showing you how to use it and what else you can make with this fabulous bundle. To reserve a spot email me at telemech01@aol.com. Its been a long while since I did an online class and this is the perfect project to start with. I am excited :)

this n that contact

I have seen this in real life and let me tell you it is divine. The journal's binding provides plenty of growing room, the covers (front and back) are thick made from chipboard and embossed with a trendy hexagon pattern. There are two pockets in the journal,  it comes with two decorative envelopes that can be used to hold special items or hold secret journaling, fabby little thing cannot wait for mine to arrive. And here’s what you get in it

this n that bundle

LOVE that rotary stamp, yumm..

tis that pricing

And here’s a quick video for you :)

I hope you are as excited as I am to get your hands on this new product. Call me/ email me today :)

Hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx