Friday 31 May 2013

RETIRED LIST 2013

Hello there, I have a urgent post to write today. On 1st July Stampin’Up! will unveil the New Catalogue. To make room for new exciting stuff we need to send some yummies to Stamp Heaven and here i am with the full list of retiring items from this existing catalogue.

retired list

You can view the full List by clicking on the picture above or by clicking HERE

You can also view the retirement list for all the accessories and fabric HERE.

I am placing orders non stop these next few days so please email me as soon as you know what it is you want from the retired list Once These Items are Gone they are GONE FOR GOOD.

Email me at telemech01@aol.com with your wish list.

Have a great day, hugs xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx