Thursday 20 June 2013

Hello There…

Goodness me I am back at last :). How are you doing? Sorry for the long absence again I won’t bore you life is busy and full for all of us, but  since getting back I had a lot on again and not all Stampin’Up! related :)

Its been ages since I got in my stamp room and last week I had a  bash at getting some projects together, Boy oh boy do I feel rusty.

I tried one of the new single stamps we have on offer till the end of August. If you have not heard about these stamps you can check THIS OUT they really are sweet and very competitively priced. I ordered two of them :).

Here’s my rusty masterpiece

Stampin'Up! Boutique Blossom  Another reason for my crafty block could be that a HUGE amount of new stuff has arrived at my house and I just sat and admire it all without actually being able to produce much with it yet. I had a go using some of the new colours though all arriving at the beginning of July. Nothing inspires me more than colour and I used a few new ones on this card. Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate. Stampin'Up! Boutique Blossom close

I really like the size of this flower and there is so much you could do with this stamp. I am itching to have a play with the kissing technique, those big petals will look fab with a bit of pattern on them.

You can also spot a new embossing folder and some fab new washi tape on this card, I love how easy it is to work with these tapes and even thought the colour is not crushed curry (more like daffodil delight) it still looks fab on this bright project.

I stamped the middle of the flower separately, cut it out then added some dazzling diamonds for extra sparkle.

This stamps are ready for ordering so if you would like one please email me. Time is running out for the retired list there  is less than two weeks left for you to get items from the retired list. Once these stamps are gone they are gone forever. Here’s a little card I made using one of the retiring stamp sets called Morning Cup. Its the perfect for tea and coffee lovers alike.

Stampin Up Morning Cup_

This was a card I made for a team swap back in March. I used the aqua brush and our ink pads to colour the images. Colours are Real Red, Pool Party and More Mustard.

Stampin Up Morning Cup close

The images were stamped onto watercolour paper and the scalloped border comes via the scallop trim border punch.

That’s all I have for you today, it feels good to be back and thank you for all your message asking me if I was alright :), I am just fine and I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long for an update.

Thank you so much for your visit till next time BIG HUGS xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Lovely to have you back to blogging land Monica - I am sure I am not the only one that has missed your cheery and inspirational posts. Thank you yet again for sharing some wonderful and very clever creations.
    Louise (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you back to blogging land Monica - I am sure I am not the only one that has missed your cheery and inspirational posts. Thank you yet again for sharing some wonderful and very clever creations.
    Louise (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you back to blogging land Monica - I am sure I am not the only one that has missed your cheery and inspirational posts. Thank you yet again for sharing some wonderful and very clever creations.
    Louise x(Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card with the single stamp flower. Spotted the new photo too, gorgeous!!

    Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I can't spot anything rusty??? Gorgeous new single stamp looking fab on that lovely card and gorgeous new photo of you!

    Belinda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Card with the single stamp flower. Spotted the new photo too, gorgeous!!

    Belinda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx