Friday 28 June 2013

New Stuff is always FUN…

Hello :), I hope you are enjoying the last working day of the week and looking forward to the weekend.

I want to share a bit more exciting new stuff with you today. Don’t forget there are only a few days left of the old catalogue and before we welcome the new one so if you want anything you know what to do. As a demonstrator you get the chance to earn free product all the time and this bundle was FREE to me :) Meet the lovely Wildflower Meadow

Stampin'Up! Wildflower Meadow

This is on large beautiful stamp with LOTS of detail and it lends itself to pretty colouring using different markers. And this is just what we did or should I say what Carol did as I think it was her who inked this image for me soon after my box of new stuff arrived :)

Of course this is not the only way to use it there are tons more ways. The colours all new as well, Coastal cabana, Strawberry Slush (which I constantly call Slawberry :O)  ), Pear Pizzaz (a returning colour so not so new) and Smoky Slate.

What makes this stamp even more beautiful is the fact that it has a matching embossing folder which fits the image perfectly :)

Stampin'Up! Wildflower Meadow close

I am really loving this bundle and I am excited about the possibilities, I love quick and pretty and this one definitely fits that bill. After I stamped and embossed the image I went over the flower with the thin end of the marker and added extra detail, this really made the whole image stand out, hope you like it :)

Oh and have you spotted my coordinating ribbon? I didn’t have any ribbon in the new colours so I made my own using our fabulous double ended markers, result !!!

Next please allow me to share a lovely surprise that dropped through my door yesterday morning . Our travel documents for a trip of a lifetime arrived in this beautiful wallet.( more peeks at new stuff) We are off to USA in just over 2 weeks with Stampin’Up! and I couldn’t be more happier :)

wallet

Here’s a peek at the inside contents

tags

Both Mr Gale and myself are very excited and cannot wait now :)

Thank you for checking in, I do hope to see you again soon. Much love Monica xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Ooow very nice Monica, now thats the type of mail you like the postman to deliver! Hope you have an amazing time ;)

    Great card too!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Nice card Monica!
    And congratulations for the spécial package :)
    X geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the extra detail of the shading. So pretty!

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Monica! I love your work and hope to meet you at convention!
    Blessings,
    Mercedes Weber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Monica. I love seeing your creations and I hope to meet you at convention !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx