Tuesday 2 July 2013

NEW CATALOGUEEEEEE…..

Squeeeel :)

Hello and welcome to my blog today. I am ready to share the new Annual Catalogue with you all what an exciting day this is. There are tons of yummy things in here and I cannot wait to explore them along side with you. You can start browsing straight away by clicking on the picture below.

new catty-001

And if that wasn’t enough excitement for one day you can now take advantage of a New Special Offer as well. You have a wonderful opportunity of buying some fabulously useful sentiments for your stamp collection at a cool 25  discount. Click the picture below to find out more.

greetings

I have already placed my order along with quite a few cusotmers orders so if there’s anything you would like me to help you acquire please get in touch.  I have tons of yummy projects to share with you and I cannot wait. But for now I want to share a very lovely video that features one of my most wanted sets from this catalogue. Watch Paula our country manager, hard at work  creating a cracking birthday card :)

Email me today to place your orders telemech01@aol.com

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx