Thursday 6 February 2014

You’re Lovely..

Yes YOU! and the stamp set used in today’s card :)

photo

I love the colour combo on this card. Soft suede, So Saffron and the Tangerine Tango from the Retro Fresh designer paper.

The FREE SAB sets You’re Lovely coordinates perfectly with the Deco Label Framelits and this is what I have done here, stamped the motif in soft suede onto saffron card first then stamped again on vanilla before punching it out and layering it onto the saffron layer.

Coloured the little motifs with the marvellous markers.

Stampin'Up! FREE STAMP SET www.monicagale.com c

Sorry about the dodgy pictures, my camera battery is empty.

Very short post for you today, thank you so much for popping by.

Its Friday tomorrow, hang in there :)

xoxoxo

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Monica,
    I love the colors in this card. That retro fresh (is that the name of it?)paper looks like it will be one of my new favorites! I really like the ruffled ribbon down the panel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx