Monday 26 June 2017

At Home With You- New Home Card

Hello there,
I am sorry for the delay in blogging this last week I had technical issues, then I managed to lose my phone *twice*, well left it behind in London the first time... anyway rest assured I am not going back to my bad blogging habits :), it was just a blip.

My gorgeous sister and her family have recently moved into a new home. Such an exciting time for them all, especially as they have waited an age for the right house to come up in their desired location close enough to London and their work.
But by the grace of God everything worked out for them and the absolute best house is now their happy place :)  And of course, I couldn't wait to make them a New Home card. Plus I had the PERFECT set, well bundle to get that job done :)


I am of course talking about the At Home With You bundle. If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen this card last week. I recently started, ( well I posted twice so far LOL) posting to Instagram even though I had the account for yonks.  I never started it properly, so I am dipping my toes in the water. Of course *One* has to get down with the "insta worthy pics" so if you think what's up with her trying so hard all of a sudden??? you now know why LOL 
Instagram is about all things beautiful and careful considered photos, so I am trying to find a style I can keep consistent going forward, oh Lordy hope it lasts. Now if you wish to follow me on there, you can do so HERE



I used the framelits and some of the fabulous Wood Textures to cut the door, have you seen how cool that door it? it has a score line so you can actually open the door and pop things behind. Very cool.


Of course the Brick Wall embossing folder was perfect as a textured background layer, you can get yours HERE . For the wreath and flower pots I stamped them black first then coloured the flowers using the New In Colour markers for 2017-2019 from Stampin'Up!

What do you think, loving this particular bundle? Can you see the possibilities? I cannot wait to use it for Christmas as well, I think its going to be a keeper. You can get yours HERE right away then you are all set to get creating <3 nbsp="" p="">
Thank you for your visit, see you again soon, till then


xoxoxo
Monica 


Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card sweet friend!!! I love the colors used with this. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx