Saturday 21 October 2017

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas by Stampin'Up!

Hello there,
Blogging on a Saturday you say????? well yeah I don't know how this is happening but I did a little Facebook live on my business page showing this wonderful project and highlighting this super fun and easy technique and I though I will share it here as well as I know some of you are not yet following my page on Facebook. If you are NOT then what are you waiting for? go and click like and follow HERE so you will never miss a crafty update from me.


These Hometown Greetings Edgelits are DA BOMB  this season, I simply love them and cannot tire of creating with them.

And this crisp combination of Whisper White and Basic Grey is classy and sophisticated.


If you BUY the bundle you will have the matching stamps to play with for these framelits and the set has some gorgeous sentiments in a variety of fonts, I always like that in a set. 

The lush Basic Grey Satin Ribbon was tied in a bow topped with a length of Silver Mini Sequin Trim.


In the video tutorial on my Facebook page I showed how you can quickly create this wonderful snowy background and what you cannot see in these pictures is the dazzling effect on the background, as well as white snow we had some sparkly snow curtesy of the gorgeous Wink Of Stella pen. 

Thank you so much for your visit today and have a fabulous weekend.
Monica 
xoxoxo


Here's the supplies I used :


Product List
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx