Thursday 26 October 2017

Be Inspired Blog Hop- Flowers and All the Leaves is our Theme this month

Hello and welcome,
Thank you so much for joining me today, I am hopping with the Be Inspired Team again and this time our theme is Flowers and Leaves. Flowers are my favourite to put on cards I m a feminine girly girl type and at first I thought easy.. then I couldn't decide what flowers and checked around my stamp library to find some leaves .. NOTHING no leaves there (i am rectifying that problem don't worry), but then I remembered. One of my favourite embossing folders is the Layered Leaves and after a few ideas my card for today was born.


I am showcasing a new yet to be released product, a range of wonderful alcohol markers called Stampin Blends that will be available to you on 1st of November 2017. And I tried my hand at a video for you if only to show you how easy those new blends are to work with. Enjoy I have used four of the colour sets, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and some Smoky Slate (sorry I have called this smoky gray in the video)




The wonderful gingham ribbon is a lovely addition to this quite plain card and I love how the bright colours pop on the Basic Gray Card base.


Thank you so much for joining me please hop over to to Maike in Germany to see what delights she created <3 nbsp="" p="">


And here's the whole chain in case you need it

Brian King
Allison Okamitsu
Janneke de Jong
Tanja Kolar
Monica Gale .... YOU ARE HERE :)
Maike Beimler
Sarah Berry

You can buy all of the products featured by clicking those images below <3 br="" nbsp=""> Product List
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx