Wednesday 13 December 2017

Stamp to Share Blog Hop- all about Gift packaging

Hello there :)

Thank you so much for joining us again for a new Stamp to Share Blog Hop. How is your December going? I am ticking things off my to do lists (yes there's more than one ) and I feel giddy with excitement, I ADORE Christmas time and relish the time spent with my nearest and dearest. I have started adding festive touches to our home and I hope finish them all this weekend.

But let's focus on today's Hop, we are focusing on gift Packaging and I had a mammoth session making quite a few sweet as can be boxes.


Yikeesss !!! How stinking cute are these??? I first made these lovely gift houses in 2009 here on my blog and every few years I re create them because they are incredibly quick to make and you can use whatever you have leftover to decorate them. 


You will have to excuse the enormous amount of pictures I took for this post, Santa has come early and brought me the new iPhone X, the camera on this baby is out of this world and I tok over 80 pictures of these gift boxes. LOL



I will be doing a Live Video on how to make these lovely boxes, on Friday at 8.30pm GMT on my Facebook Business Page so if you would like to see them please join me. All you have to do is LIKE MY PAGE and be around your computer at 8.30pm you can ask questions LIVE if you have any :) 


The larger boxes were made out of 12x12 cardstock and the smaller sized ones out of standard European A4 . I have used strips of the fab Christmas Around the World Designer Paper. I have used a Gold Binder Clip to keep the tops of the boxes shut and you simply remove these to access the contents. 



I decorated the fronts with whatever I had left over, the stamped wreath was a failed card front because I stamped the sentiment wonky, so instead of missing it in the bi I fussy cut around and BAM.



Tis particular one has some frosty Pine Sprigs and a precious wooden star. I LOVED all the embellishments we had this year !! 



And here's the close up of the other one, boxwood wreaths some ribbon and a wonky sentiment. Why is it that I never notice that things are not straight until after I took the photos?? grrr 

Thank you so much for your visit, I hope you have enjoyed my happy village today now hurry up to the lovely Amy and see what she has created today.






Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx