Friday 22 December 2017

Stamparatus from Stampin'Up! in action

Hello there,,
I hope your preparations are going well, the last of trades are here today so hopefully we can wrap up the cleaning and start enjoying it a little.
Over the next few days I have a series of really cool videos for you highlighting the Stamparatus a wonderful placement tool from Stampin'Up! due to be released March next year. Now the good news is ( and this is important ) you can RESERVE YOURS today, but only until the 31st of December. No payment will be collected until March, but it will mean you will be one of the first ones to have it when the time comes.

Here is VIDEO 1 from the lovely Linda Heller a fellow demonstrator in the US. Enjoy and don't forget to reserve yours, to do so you must create a customer account in my ONLINE SHOP. Simply Click HERE then click create account and follow the instructions on the screen. Any problems please shout.

Hugs Monica 


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx