Monday 25 February 2013

YOU RULE ..

Hellooo have you had a great weekend? I hope so,mine was simply delightful :)  I got to spend some time with my gorgeous Sambuca ( my sweet nephew Luca if you are new to my blog) and gosh the  changes! School must be doing a good job as he can now read and  is fascinated with trying to decipher new words all the time. I loved to witness this process and see how he works it all out by whispering the sounds one by one first, then shouting the full word,  great to see that Eureka moment taking place and his little face lighting up.

I was back to work this morning and ready for Ali to tackle my work place and get it cleared for the week ahead. We successfully achieved that I did some more work and the last thing I am doing before calling it a day is blog a sweet project for you all, Ali’s Birthday Card that I promised you a while back :)

you rule

You Rule is the perfect set, I love a crown because let’s face it! no other symbol will make you feel more special :)

I stamped a yellow crown  pretending it was made of gold of course and set to embellish it to the max with shimmering and sparkling  jewels. You will also notice that I used the fabulous Happy Hello Simply Sent Kit that can be yours  for FREE with a £45 order, find out more HERE.  Have you spotted the gorgeous lace edge? this new tape is soo easy to use and soo very pretty, you simply cut the required length and adhere to your project, yummy.

you rule close

you can see the sentiment from the same stamp set stamped onto a thin banner in Perfect Plum and the heavily jewelled crown. The double bow was tied from Pool party seam binding and adhered with a glue dot.

I hope you enjoyed today’s offering thank you for stopping by.  I hope to be  back soon with another pretty project, till then big hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx