Friday 1 March 2013

Ellie-phant

Hello and Happy March :). Are you happy is Friday? I have just finished prepping for an all day workshop I have tomorrow ( Carol popped in for an hour and she helped me out while we caught up with everything, thanks sweetheart) and I am just about to order a takeaway and relax in front of the telly for the night. I have been feeling a bit rough with lurgy these last few days so taking it easy will do me good.

Today I am sharing one of the cards we made at my card club last month, featuring Ellie the Nellyphant from Patterned Occasions a stamp set that can be yours for free during SAB.

Nelly_

As it was February we had a slightly LOVE inspired theme so the projects reflected that although not all were Valentine specific. For this card we replaced the lovely flower with some tiny punched our hearts from the Owl punch. And we embossed the background with my new favourite folder, these little clouds are simply gorgeous.

And here’s a little close up

Nelly close

The combo is Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Basic Gray, quite modern I think.

Right sorry for not being so chatty I will leave it here wish you a fabulous relaxing weekend. I will be back on Sunday telling you how tomorrow went, that sounds odd doesn’t it?

Thanks for the visit till next time big hugs xx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. so cute! reminded me I need to get my birthday gifts out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! It's just perfect with it's color combo; dimension; adorable focal point (Ellie-phant is to die for!!); and not too busy. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx